OnePlus Ace with 6.7″ FHD+ 120Hz AMOLED display, Dimensity 8100, 150W fast charging to be announced on April 21
After rumours, OnePlus today confirmed the launch of OnePlus Ace smartphone in China on April 21st. The company has posted the image of the phone that resembles the realme GT Neo3 that was introduced recently. It has a punch-hole screen and a similar camera arrangement, but the LED flash has been moved to the side.
However, the rear design is slightly different compared to the GT Neo3, and it also lacks the OnePlus’ signature alert slider. The company says that the Black colour variant has a low-key and steady, flickering with tiny points of light and the Blue version has an ambilight, originating from the arctic glow.
This will be the second phone to support 150W SuperVOOC fast charging, after the realme GT Neo3. This will offer 50% charge in just 5 minutes.
OnePlus Ace rumoured specifications
- 6.7-inch (2412×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 120Hz AMOLED display
- Octa Core (4 x 2.85GHz A78 + 4 x 2.0GHz A55) Dimensity 8100 5nm processor with Mali-G510 MC6 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with ColorOS 12 (OxygenOS 12 for global)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera with Sony IMX766 sensor, LED flash, 8MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens, 2MP macro camera
- 16MP front-facing camera with Samsung S5K3P9SP sensor
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5)/ GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (typical) / 4400mAh (minimum) battery with 150W SuperVOOC fast charging
The OnePlus Ace is expected to launch as OnePlus 10R in India alongside the OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite and the OnePlus Buds on April 28th.